ISO/IEC 20000 – Practitioner
Our eLearning Slideset ISO/IEC 20000 Practitoner are based on the current status of didactics, pedagogy and ergonomics. The advantages of these modern learning methods can be summarised in 3 words: anywhere, anytime and flexible.
[button link=“http://shop.glenfis.ch/veyton/index.php?page=product&info=50″ size=“medium“]Register[/button]
The ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner Training consist of 8 modules (English only).
ISO 20000 – Modules
- Understand and apply ISO/IEC 20000 Standard
- Understand and describe the relationships
between ISO/IEC 20000 and best practices
- Assist and advise organisations in assessing
their readiness for ISO/IEC 20000 certification
- Advise organisations of the issues concerning applicability, eligibility and scoping
- Produce a gap analysis and improvement / implementation plan
- Assist and advise organisations in implementing
a continual improvement process
- Prepare organisations for ISO/IEC 20000 certification
- Help organisations to achieve ISO/IEC 20000 certification
Get in Contact with Glenfis.